Hello

Hello!Mary Rita 6-10-2005

Saturday, December 30, 2006

My Christmas Party

Yesterday, my classmates, Miss Poon and I had our Christmas party. There ware a lot of games we played. We were very happy and enjoyed them.

After the games, we ate food. Chocolate and chips were my favorite foods and so I ate a lot of them.

There was a video program show as well during our party. It was the “Harry Potter”, the first session. “Oh, fantastic” No matter several times I watched it, I still loved it.

Time passed very fast, and it was the time to sat bye-bye to my classmates. I enjoyed very much yesterday.

Merry Christmas, my friends and classmates.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Miss Leung said...

It was a pity that I couldn't join you.

There ware a lot of games we played.--> We played a lot of games.

foods-->food

 

Post a Comment

<< Home