Hello

Hello!Mary Rita 6-10-2005

Monday, October 30, 2006

Maggie Birthday Party

Today is Maggie birthday and she had a birthday party in McDonald restaurant this morning. She invited me to go there.

In McDonald, there were many children, Renee, Kelly, Audon and etc. We enjoyed a lot of food, orange juice, hamburger … After our meal, we played some funny games. I lost in the game “hide-and-seek” but I am the winner in Chinese chess. Later on, all of us gave our presents to Maggie, she returned us some meaningful presents too.

Finally, we sang the birthday song together and ate birthday cake, we were very happy and tired.

“Does Maggie get more than 30 presents?” I thought.

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Miss Leung said...

You had a happy day. What did you give Maggie for her birthday?
I wish I could have a birthday party at McDonalds but I am too old!^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home