Hello

Hello!Mary Rita 6-10-2005

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Holidays

I have a very long and meaningful holidays.
In the first day, I did the homework quickly. I went to the estate park with my friends. The park had many facilities, e.g., swings, see-saw, slides and jungle gyms. We played together and felt exciting.
On Saturday, I went to the library with my friends, Myron and Amy. We read many and different books in the library, I read story book, Amy read an adventure story, Myron read a ghost story. We also borrowed some books from the library.
On Sunday,My family and relatives had a barbecue in countryside.We had many foods, e.g.,fish balls, chicken legs, hams,etc.We were full.
It is a very fun and meaningful holidays,I feel.

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Miss Cheng said...

Wheb I was young, I enjoyed playing with my friends in the park on holidays as well.
Now I enjoy having a barbecue with my friends or family on holidays!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home