Hello

Hello!Mary Rita 6-10-2005

Friday, February 23, 2007

A letter

Dear Rose,
How are you?Did you feel the housework is hard?
I knew your pet Agatha is ill,Did she is OK?You can tell me in the letter!Are you in Bangkok now? What is the time in Bangkok now?How do the Bangkok peoper do in New Year?
Last weekend, I went to the park with you and you said 'I am awkward !'. I didn't think so!Because your Chinese Exam was 99 marks,English amd Marks Exam were 100 marks!That was very good!So I tought you are very clever! I want to do my homework now!Write the letter to me!Goodbye!
Your friend,
Rita

2 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Miss Leung said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Miss Leung said...

Did Rose go to Bangkok for a trip, or did she live there?

Did she is OK?-->Was she OK?
How do the Bangkok peoper do in New Year?--> What did the Thai people do at New Year?
Marks-->Maths
tought-->thought

 

Post a Comment

<< Home